We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our Family Team. The person appointed will:
- Be qualified with a minimum of two years’ post-qualification experience in the field of family law (Solicitor or CILEX);
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed family law (across children and divorce finance) caseload, with minimum supervision;
- Be able to work independently but also with the other staff in the Team, supporting our paralegals;
- Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Family Team;
- Be fully engaged with the firm’s marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events, produce marketing literature etc;
The appointed individual must:
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have a commercial and creative mindset;
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
- Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
- Have an ability to generate their own client base.
Salary and benefits:
The position is offered on a full-time basis, however we are flexible as to working hours for the right candidate. We also operate a fully flexible working environment, with a mixture of working on site and from home.
- Salary according to experience.
- 25 days annual leave (increasing up to 30 days) plus normal Bank Holidays.
- Life Assurance scheme.
- Wellbeing activities.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Alex Ronaldson, Operations Manager – email@example.com.