Are you ready to pursue a career in Property Law?
Ronaldsons Solicitors are offering an opportunity for an aspiring legal professional to join us. You will complete the CILEx Level 3 Certificate in Law and Practice (Residential and Commercial Conveyancing) with CILEx Law School as part of your time with us.
We are looking for an Apprentice Paralegal to provide legal and admin support in our Property Department, based in Norwich. In your role, you will learn to assist with legal matters, transactions, client requests and colleague demands. You will gradually be exposed to more complex legal work throughout the two-year apprenticeship, and will work alongside paralegals, legal executives, solicitors, managers and directors.
- Responsible to: Head of Property Law
- Supervised by: Senior Property Executive
- Liaison with: Fee earners and non-fee earners at all levels within team and wider firm
The role of a Paralegal Apprentice is varied and may include but not limited to:
- Produce, edit and draft legal documentation and standard forms
- Significant liaison with the Estate Agents, Lenders and Regulatory Bodies
- Cataloguing and collation of documentation
- Drafting general correspondence and initial drafting of instructions
- Dealing with internal and external client queries via email and phone
- Use Excel and PowerPoint to produce reports and stats
- Management of filing systems and data entry
- Assisting with the inception, progress and completion of client files
- Carrying out research
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Understand and utilise basic financial information
- Understand client requirements and manage cases in line with service level agreements and best practice
- Any other administrative tasks, as required
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the firm.
By the end of the apprenticeship, paralegal apprentices will be able to demonstrate that they have an understanding of legal and regulatory requirements, be able to undertake legal and factual research and practice good file management. We expect that this person would then progress into the role as a full time Conveyancing Executive with Ronaldsons and potentially move on to train as a Chartered Legal Executive.
- 5 GCSEs A*-C (4-9) or equivalent qualifications
- 3 A Levels (minimum CCC)
Friday 18th September 2020
How to Apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter to Jenna Lord: email@example.com